I'm back this week with another makeup look. This one uses an old palette I have by MUA (Makeup Academy) and is called 'Undressed'. I love this colour combination, it really makes blue eyes stand out, although mine are looking more green in today's photos! My eye color changes depending on what I'm wearing for eye makeup or clothes; some days they look blue, others they look green.
Anyway below is a list of products I used to create this weeks look. As I've done before, all products I've reviewed will be linked.
* Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights - 100 Bare Light
* Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation - 200 Soft Beige
* YSL Touché Ećlat
* Essence Blush Stick - 020 Bronze Babe
* Maybelline Dream Touch Blush - 06
* Avon Glimmer Sticks Brow Definer - Blonde
* Benefit Gimme Brow - Light/Medium
* Maybelline Expressions Kajal Eyeliner - Brown 38
* YSL Luxurious Mascara (False Lash Effect) - Noir Radical
* MUA Undressed Palette - Shade 1 / Shade 6 / Shade 8
* Maybelline Color Sensational - 725 Tantalizing Taupe