Back in June I done a little May Beauty Picks post. I've picked up a few new products this month I've been loving as well as a magazine freebie so decided to do the same for June's products. First up is the makeup items.....• Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara - I love this mascara, so much so I've dedicated a whole post to it which you can read here - http://www.kiziwoo.com/2016/06/eyeko-skinny-brush-mascara.html This mascara was free with June's 'InStyle' Magazine, it's safe to say I'll be purchasing this onces I've finished the free sample!
• Maybelline Baby Lips (Peach Kiss) - This is a repurchase of mine, it's a product I've bought again and again since 2013. I've got one in the car, my handbag and a spare for when either of those run out! Baby Lips is beautifully moisturising, leaves a subtle colour on my lips and doesn't feel greasy or tacky. I also love the scent, although not one to buy if you dislike sweet peach.
• Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (040 Soft Beige) - Yet you guessed it, another repurchase. I first bought this concealer last Summer, the consistency is creamy, coverage good and has teeny tiny micro shimmer particles that brighten the skin, leaving you looking refreshed.
• Sleek Makeup Barekissed Illuminator - My new Summer 2016 bronzing product! I purchased the colour 'Pompeii' which is perfect when I've been using my Dove Gradual Tan. This works well alone for a fresh faced look or I mix a little with my BB cream....and I mean a little! I like how this comes with a pump dispenser, keeps everything nice and hygienic. The only downside is the pump isn't that light so you end up with (in my opinion) too much product. It's a small thing but something that needs pointing out. That aside, the colour is fabulous, texture perfect and I'm left looking nice and bronzed.
• Soap & Glory Hand Food - If you haven't tried this hand cream you must! Soap & Glory's Hand Food smells sweet and is my 'holiday' scent as I often buy Soap % Glory for my holidays. Hand Food is a hydrating hand cream that soaks in quickly and leaves hand feeling moisturised for hours after application.
• Sanctuary Spa Cleanse 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask - I've been using this twice a week for around a month now and it's currently my favourite mask. The self-heating mask uses warmth to help open up pores so clay and charcoal can help draw out impurities from deep within the skin. It also contains essential oils that soothe the skin, leaving it feeling purified. To use, simply massage a thin layer over damp skin. Leave to warm for around 5 minutes then remove with a wash cloth. Pat dry and finish with the corresponding moisturiser or one of your choice.
So there you have it, my top picks from the month of June. If this is a format you like to see then I'll try to do a 'Beauty Picks' on a monthly basis x