As I said in my #SuffolkBloggerMeet post (link) I would show you in more detail the contents of goodie bag I received. All our goodies came in a fabulous fabric bag from Life Tonic and they have the slogan "blogging is thirsty work" as well
* Aftershock Bracelet
* Makeup Revolution 'Unicorns Unite' Eyeshadow Palette
* Sunkissed ' Beautiful Bronze Dawn to Dusk Palette
* MoYou London Stamping Nail Art Kit
* Nudie Snacks (Coconut Chips)
* Moma Porridge (Super Seeds)
* On the Go Lizi's Granola
* Balmi Super Cool Lip Balm
* Balmi Moisturising Lip Balm
* Chapstick 'MixStic'
* Neon T-Tag Treasury Tags
* Odylique Timeless Rose Moisturiser
* Manuka Doctor 'Skincare Sample Set'
* Savannah Bee Royal Jelly Body Butter
* Bubble T 'Lemongrass & Green Tea' Bubble Bath
* Viridian Organic Rose Oil
* UltraDex Oral Hygiene Kit
* I Love...Raspberry & Blackberry Bath & Shower Creme
* Crabtree & Evelyn 'Lily' Hand Cream
* Chill*ed Repair 'Reconstructing' Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment
* Viridian Beauty Complex Capsules
* Jāsön - Sample Sachets
* Silk Timeless Truth Organic Silk Fiber Elixir Mask
* Kiss Cosmetics Lip Vinyl
*Weleda - Sample goodie bag
* Nspa Radiance Boosting Mask
* Skinade 'sample'
* Canton Tea Co 'Tea Bags' x2
* 2016 Dodo-Pad
* Derma V10 Blogger Box Set
As well as Discount code cards from -
* Froww London
* Fake Bake
These little goodies were available to pick up from tables around the event
* Sass & Belle Owl Cookie Cutter
*Twig & Dot Hand Poured Candle 'Clean Slate'
* Life Tonic Flavoured Water (not shown)
* Ghostie Pop by Nugget and Mallow
* Suffolk Blogger Meet biscuits by Elisa Orani of 'My Foodie Days'
* Yoohoo Mail card
And here are the raffle prizes I won.....
* Graze Box 3 month subscription
* Tweezerman - Tweezers / Cuticle Nippers / Pushy & Nail Cleaner /
Folding Lashcomb / Procurl Lash Curlers
* RapidLash - Eyelash Daily Conditioner / Eyelash Enhancing Serum
Prairie Charms - Hair Scrunchie / Bow Clip
Hopefully I've remembered to include everything in my lists! I'll be reviewing a lot of the products I received which I'm aiming to get started this side of the new year but we'll see how that goes ;) Thanks for popping back to see the #SuffolkBloggerMeet goodie bag contents and raffle prizes. If you missed my original post here's the link xx