In August I was lucky enough to win this fabulous prize from Liza aka GlamBeautys. The prize consisted of a selection of luxury, organic tanning and skincare products by Vita Liberata. Basically today wanted to give you a little rundown of which Vita Liberata products I received in the pack; then I'll update you in a few weeks on which ones I've used and what I think of them.
To start with the pack contains their entire SPF collection. The SPF collection is different for others I've used, these ones say they are non-greasy, lightweight and hydrating while benefiting from anti-aging ingredients. Being in my 30's this ticks all the boxes :)
The self tanning products are a unique to Vita Liberata and both work by gradually building up colour to your face while combating fine lines and wrinkles. They seem to be fail-proof facial tanning system - something I'm very interested in as it's an area I struggle with.
So here is the contents -
* Organic Passionflower and Argan Dry Oil SPF Factor 50
* Organic Passionflower and Argan Dry Oil SPF Factor 25
* Organic Passionflower and Argan Dry Oil SPF Factor 30 Face Serum
* Trystal Self-Tanning Minerals Bronzer with Kabuki brush
* Self-Tanning Night Moisture Mask
As I said I'll be back soon to update you with my Vita Liberata favourites......